I recently contributed a gift guide for techies over on BHG.com, but JB thought I left out a few impressive products. He’s here today sharing more tech gifts for the technologically-savvy guy (or gal!) in your life.
1. Organize the rat’s nest of power cords and charging accessory cables on your desk with the Quirky Cordies.
2. Before she got her iPad 2, I bought PJ a third generation Kindle that we ended up returning when she decided she didn’t need a e-reader. However, after borrowing her mom’s old Kindle for our babymoon, she’s come around to the idea of using one. The new Kindle Paperwhite is pretty amazing.
3. and 4. The Xbox One comes with the Kinect camera, but the PlayStation 4 controller has been deemed nearly flawless. Heads up: They’ve both been newly released and are extremely popular, so supplies may be very limited at the moment.
8. The iGrill Mini, a new pocket-sized version of the wireless meat thermometer, connects to an app on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch.
9. A wet/dry mopping robot so your guy can spend more time playing video games and less time cleaning the floors.
10. The iPad Air is awesome, but PJ’s mom just got a new Retina Mini, and it’s unbelievably cool.
11. Create a personalized watch using your favorite Instagram photo and customize everything from the band to the watch arms. The most amazing part is how affordable it is!
12. They may be improving, but if smartphone cameras aren’t doing it for you, why not carry just the optics of a point-and-shoot camera? Your phone becomes the interface when you use an attachable lens-style camera.
PS – Father’s Day gifts he’d be happy to receive for the holidays.