Buying gifts for little kids can be tough. What do you buy for the kiddo who already has an overflowing playroom? If you need inspiration, here are some tried-and-true toys Levi already loves, plus a few still on his holiday wishlist!
1. Pancakes and Strawberries, your little one’s favorite Sunday breakfast, now available any day of the week.
2. For the dress-up box: a felt Fox Mask (or any other woodland, barnyard, or zoo animal mask).
3. A cute and cozy Penguin Sleeping Bag for family slumber parties and overnights with cousins.
5. A Twig Creative wooden camera that looks just like mom’s to help develop (get it?) his imagination.
6. Eventually they’ll learn the rules. For now, it’s more fun watching them play with Animal Dominos in their own creative ways.
7. No delayed flights or security hiccups with this wooden Airplanes Box Set!
8. A classic-looking Radio Flyer Scoot-About Tricycle for indoor riding now, outside cruising later.
10. The bandleader in our house is the one who plays the Glockenspiel during sing-a-long time. (Can you guess who that is?!)
11. Animal Nesting Dolls that work on problem-solving skills–and look good on a shelf, too.
12. A Grey and White Dot Teepee that kids will love hiding inside and you’ll love looking at.