Putting together a gift guide for her is always a favorite activity because I get to curate a list of items I already have and love (6, 11) and items I’d love to have (almost everything else). If shopping for your sister, mom, or best friend (or maybe me?) is on your to-do list this year, here are some holiday gift ideas to get you started.
1. Does she have a thing for rings? This diamond stacked double line ring is perfect for every day. The only problem will be deciding between yellow gold and rose gold.
2. A beautiful linen apron with unique criss-cross straps will make cooking dinner for the family feel like less of a chore. (Bonus! Receive 20% off site-wide with code “shopsmall” from Friday, November 28th through Monday, December 1st.)
3. I imagine this fig, charred birch, and cedar Winter Haus candle, made from hand-poured coconut wax, smells exactly like the holiday season. (Fun fact: Owner Nina Freudenberger and I were bunkmates at sleep-away camp in the mid-90s.)
4. I plan on adopting the hand-stamped message on this Miguez x Julia Kostreva Keep Going gold necklace as my daily mantra in 2015.
5. This smoothing sugar scrub really does smell like fresh mint leaves stirred into sweet amber tea.
6. These hand-forged bracelets with become part of her daily jewelry ensemble. (I wear the brass and copper cuffs every day.)
7. The perfect wallet, personalized.
8. More than an organizer for her favorite rings, bracelets, earrings, and necklaces, this jewelry stand is work of art for her dresser.
9. Fingerless gloves are a necessity for perpetually cold hands like mine, but this metallic pair looks downright luxurious — and would complement almost any winter wardrobe.
10. A typographic poster with a good reminder for the new year: there’s beauty in the simplest things in life.
11. If the wait list at your library is anything like the one at mine, you’re better off putting Amy Poehler’s new book on your holiday wish list!
12. I love everything Lo & Sons makes — and own three bags to prove it! Now, I need to add their new leather crossbody to my collection. (Get 20% off all orders with code PRETHANKS2014.)
13. A print that’s perfect for her office…because sometimes there just aren’t any words.
14. I’ve seen the magic of the Mason Pearson brush in action and am now a believer. A most indulgent gift for any girl who blow driers her hair straight.
I’d love to know what’s on your holiday wish list this year — or what you’re planning to buy for the lucky ladies in your life. Leave a comment below, and if you like what see here, please PIN this post!