Shopping for guys can be hard, whether it’s your husband, boyfriend, dad or brother. Hopefully, my holiday gift guide for him can help take out the guesswork. Everything’s been vetted by JB and my father, which means two things: a) I know they’ll like their presents and b) there won’t be any surprises this year!
1. He needs this throw blanket to
hide under keep him cozy while watching The Walking Dead.
2. A not-so-stuffy plaid robe for an extra layer of warmth.
4. The perfect minimalist computer backpack for work or travel.
5. A sleek portable battery charger to recharge his phone — or yours.
6. Super warm slippers that he can also wear while walking the dog.
7. Because Moscow Mules can only be served in a copper mug.
8. A simple yet timeless timepiece that, according to my dad, is similar to the watch Fitz wears on Scandal.
9. He can bring his own reusable to-go cup to Starbucks and feel good about forgoing paper.
10. Release his inner preppy: A sleek tie clip for the guy who gets dressed up for work.
11. If he insists on wearing running sneakers when he’s not actually working out, get him a vintage-inspired pair that look more hipster than gym rat.
12. The photo calendar is practical. The magnetic clipboard holder is just so cool.
PS – Tomorrow I’m giving away something special for you! The 14 Days of Holiday Love giveaway is in full swing, so check out the Facebook page for the full scoop on all of the fantastic giveaways happening right now.