It’s almost turkey time! Well, not quite for us — we’ll be having a pescatarian Thanksgiving tomorrow with JB’s family in Austin. This year, I’m very thankful for salmon!
We’re actually in Texas now, trying maximize our short time together as a family. We’d like to check out the Thinkery and the Dino Pit at Zilker Park. Also on the agenda: BBQ, preferably Franklin Barbecue, but I’m happy to “settle” for The Salt Lick. And I’m not leaving Austin without stopping at Gourdough’s for doughnuts.
In the spirit of Thanksgiving, I’m so grateful to have you as readers. Writing is so much more fun with an audience! And I’m very grateful to have the support of my guy, who always encourages me to keep going even on my most challenging days.
To help make your Thanksgiving feel a little bit more festive, here are nine (actually, 10!) printable decorations for your tabletop and decorations. Most of them are free, and all of them are easy enough to print and create at the very last minute.
- Draw Together Thanksgiving Set (perfect for kids!)
- “Thankful For…” cards
- Thanksgiving table turkey DIY and printable place mats
- Thanksgiving table printable set: utensil holder envelopes, “I’m thankful” cards, and conversation starters
- Feathered fun for the kids’ table: DIY Turkey Time accessories
- Hand lettered “Grateful for…” cards
- A thankful turkey centerpiece
- Printable fall leaves
- An elegant Thanksgiving printable collection
Enjoy the holiday weekend, and I’ll see you back here on Monday!