My mother-in-law is arriving this afternoon, so I need to step away from the computer and quickly tidy up the house. (I guess that makes me a time-pressured appearance cleaner? Read on for more info!) Actually, her visit kicks off a week-long spree of overnight guests; my parents arrive for their visit mere hours before my MIL leaves. As much as I love hosting family, it can get exhausting, wouldn’t you agree? Do you plan action-packed agendas when you have visitors, or do you prefer to take a more impromptu, laid-back approach to entertaining out-of-town guests?
We covered a variety of topics this week:
– I love the idea of this monthly subscription service (plus a discount code!)
– Do amber teething necklaces really work?
– I still can’t believe that I met Debbie Gibson!
My latest post for Lifetime Moms:
– Here are the 10 things to not ask a military spouse
Plus, more great content from around the web:
– Morgan wants you to cut your crap by five items a day for 90 days.
– What better way to put our half-acre to work than by constructing a backyard office?
– How do you approach housecleaning? Are you a cleaning routinist, a quick and convenient cleaner, or a cleaning avoider?
– Don’t worry: It’s OK to allow your child to get bored. (Phew!)
– A simple and modern DIY friendship bracelet that I would love to give and receive!
– Spring is desperately trying to make its appearance here in Omaha, yet I’m suddenly craving soup–especially this one.
– I recently checked out this book from the library. Have you read it?
– Megan’s 10 travel must-haves, including one product with 18 uses!
Happy Easter to all those celebrating!