I’m kind of excited because my blog had an above-average week in terms of numbers, possibly even its best week ever! Hopefully that means you like the type of content I’ve been posting recently. As I brainstorm new posts and series, I’d love to know — what would you like to see on the blog?
And now an exciting announcement!
I’m teaming up with 13 of my favorite bloggers to bring you two weeks of amazing giveaways starting tomorrow on Oleander and Palm. We’re calling it 14 Days of Love, and its our way of showing our loyal blog readers a little love. I’ll be sharing links to each day’s giveaway on Facebook and Twitter, so be sure to follow along.
I’ve contributed a bunch of blog posts to The Neighborhood this month that I’d love for you to check out:
- Protect your family from carbon monoxide
- High tech baby monitors
- Apple vs. Android vs. Amazon: Which tablet is right for you?
- Green ways to read
Fourteen posts I didn’t write that are definitely worth reading this weekend:
- These DIY conversation heart balloons (above) might be the most clever Valentine’s Day decorations I’ve seen
- Never again mispronounce fashion designer names
- Like most bloggers, I thrive on feedback, which is why a lack of comments can be disheartening. Was 2013 the year that commenting died?
- The science to airfare (and when to book your flights!)
- Why women need to stop apologizing
- What are style bloggers looking at when they pose for photos?
- A quiz to determine where you should live. I got Cape Town — how about you?
- Stop checking email on your phone at night
- The results of the national Yoplait Greek Taste-off
- Serving wings at your Super Bowl party? Here’s the right way to eat them.
- A bizarre but effective way to beat dry winter skin
- Why Peter Pan has almost always been played by a woman
- The sad truth about Froot Loops (oh no!)
- This eye shadow palette may be my next beauty splurge
Have a wonderful weekend! And if you remember, I’d love to know what you’d like to see more/less of on the blog!
(photo via StudioDIY)