Mother’s Day is coming up on Sunday, May 11th. Have you purchased something for your mom already? Has your husband asked you what you might like to receive?
If you’re still in need of ideas, have no fear… I’m here to help! I always enjoy putting together gift guides because they’re usually a combination of what’s on my wish list and what I’d buy for my friends and family — and this year’s Mother’s Day gift guide is no exception!
1. Patent leather Birkenstocks for the mom who gave up wearing heels a long time ago.
2. The best ever flat iron for the mom who wishes she had straight hair.
3. An eye-catching card case to hold store credit and loyalty cards for the mom who loves to shop.
4. The limited edition FEED + Oh Joy! diaper bag that’s playful on the outside and practical on the inside for the mom who just had a baby.
5. This set of three nylon pouches for the mom who plans to spend every summer weekend at the beach.
6. A silk-screened scarf with an unexpected pattern for the mom who is always chilly in an air conditioned room. (Bonus! BRIKA is offering all Bunny & Dolly readers free shipping with the code BUNNYDOLLY. Offer expires in one week.)
7. The Hands Free Mama book for the mom who is (admittedly) addicted to her iPhone.
8. A flash chill tea maker for the mom who’s always thirsty but hates the taste of plain water.
9. A delicate dual birthstone ring for the mom with two adorable yet exhausting kids.
I’d love know what’s on your wish list! Leave a comment or send me a tweet with the Mother’s Day gift you’re hoping to unwrap this year.
PS – More lovely gifts for the ladies.