This time of year, I’m partial to almost anything pumpkin-flavored — except hot pumpkin tea. For some reason, I just can’t wrap my head around the idea of it. I did, however, enjoy a pumpkin spice tequila-based margarita at a friend’s wedding on Halloween.
Before fall turns to winter, and everyone’s favorite Pumpkin Spice Latte is replaced with a Peppermint Latte, I thought I’d share eight of the yummiest-looking easy pumpkin spice recipes. Not surprisingly, most are desserts because that’s the way I (pumpkin) roll.
1. Not only do these pumpkin muffins from Sarah Hearts have a super moist texture similar to pumpkin bread, but there’s cream cheese filling hiding inside.
2. For a deliciously seasonal grab-and-go breakfast, bake a batch of these chewy oatmeal pumpkin chocolate chip muffins from Avery Cooks.
3. Described as a cross between fudge and bark, The Kitchen Prep‘s pumpkin spice latte bark would be the perfect complement to an afternoon cuppa.
4. If you prefer to go full fudge, this white chocolate pumpkin spice fudge recipe from Mom on Time Out would be my recommendation.
5. Sorry to burst your bubble, but there’s no actual pumpkin in a Starbucks PSL! On the other hand, the pumpkin spice coffee creamer recipe from Sally’s Baking Addiction includes flavorful pumpkin puree.
6. Make The Cake Blog‘s pumpkin cupcakes the day before and top them with homemade cinnamon-flecked cream cheese frosting before you serve them.
7. I won’t judge if you want to eat an actual dessert like leftover pumpkin cupcakes for breakfast. Or you can whip up Skinnytaste‘s pumpkin spice cream cheese to enjoy on a bagel as a healthier option.
8. Because you can’t go wrong with a classic pumpkin roll. Plus, Gimme Some Oven‘s trick for cutting perfect slices is genius.
Which pumpkin spice recipe looks the most delicious to you?
(And which would you actually try making at home?)
PS – Eight eggnog recipes to get your psyched for the holiday season.